INTERCESSORS FOR THE NEW EVANGELIZATION
Praying for the Church
and the salvation of souls
“And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found none”. — Ezekiel 22:30
God is looking for intercessors to surround the Church with a network of intercessory prayer. He is waiting for intercessors to stand in the gap before Him on behalf of His wounded and hemorrhaging Church and intercede for the salvation of souls.
3 WAYS TO JOIN THE NETWORK OF INTERCESSORS FOR THE NEW EVANGELIZATION
- Join our Intercessory Prayer Meeting for the Church and the Salvation of Souls. We meet on Zoom every Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
- Pray for the Church and the salvation of souls with your prayer group and let us know you’re united with the intercessors’ network in spirit.
- Pray as an individual intercessor for the Church and the salvation of souls and let us know you are united with the intercessors’ network in spirit.
HOW TO INTERCEDE FOR THE CHURCH AND THE SALVATION OF SOULS
- Whether you pray in the context of Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Contemplation, Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Novenas, Spiritual Warfare, in tongues, in song, with Scripture or in your own words, pray in union Jesus, Mary, and the Saints.
- Listening to the Holy Spirit, pray for the intentions of God’s heart. Pray for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of souls, for the formation of the Catholic clergy and laity as missionary disciples, for the transformation of parishes into mission-driven parishes, and for the return of those who have left the church.
- Please pray also for the protection of all intercessors, for those engaged in the work of the New Evangelization, their loved ones and their ministries.
- Pray that God’s Kingdom come and His will be done.
- Offer your sufferings and mortifications as sacrifices joined with the passion of Christ for the Church and the salvation of souls.
“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” — 2 Chronicles 7:14
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR DOWNLOADS:
NOVENA FOR THE NEW EVANGELIZATION with Meditations on the Teachings of Saint John Paul II